Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Bye Bye to Jumla


Chandanath temple, Jumla

Its been about 7 months I worked with RAP3 staying at Jumla as an engineering Intern and Graduate engineer subsequently. I didn't even noticed how fast time has gone and how fast this place sticked in my mind. I don't know what factor has caused me to think I'm gonna miss this place. May be the coordination of the team, or the beautiful places I had visited, or experiences I gained visiting nooks and corner of the district. But I'm sure I will visit it time and again.
I've now been posted to the neighbouring district Kalikot one of the district of Karnali. I am glad that I'm going to receive experience on works in construction of new roads whereby previously I worked only in the maintenance district. Kalikot is often called mine of stone and capital of lizards ( ढुङ्गाको खानी, छेपारोको राजधानी ). I've heard people working in the district faced hard time due to the geography and the local people. It is my personal belief that life becomes more adventurous  when you urge to face the challenges that comes in life. Engineering and challenges are really two faces of a coin. I'm really excited for facing the challange.

For now I'm preparing to move from my residence in Khalanga,Jumla for tomorrow morning. Hope I'll find a better residence at Manma, Kalikot.

No comments:

Post a Comment